1. You watched "This Week in Baseball" every Saturday afternoon and still get fired up every time you hear the theme song. (I miss Mel Allen)Story Link: Bugs & Cranks:
2. You wanted to be a member of "the Baseball Bunch" so you could show Johnny Bench and Tommy Lasorda how great you were at catching pop-ups. (Didn't Tommy play a Mr. Wizard in that show too?)
4. You can remember Wrigley Field before it had lights. (The Glory Years!)
7. You can remember when hitting 30 home runs qualified as a monster season. (Now we're not happy unless we have a couple of guys on the team who can do it.)
10. You can remember when the Kansas City Royals were actually competitive in the American League. (Man, that was a long time ago.)
17. You remember when having a player's Topps card was the only one that really mattered. (And that gum... remember that gum?)18. You remember when Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds were built like normal human beings.
19. You remember having to wait until the next day's newspaper arrived to check out the day's box scores.
Photo Link: CoffeeSwirls: