- Tatiana shares a great story about a very lucky kid. Also, check out the second edition of "The Baseball Card Show" as they break open boxes of Topps wax.
- Are the Dodgers still eying Jack Wilson?
- The Giants have a "Crazy Crab" mascot? Via Home Run Derby.
The fans would boo the Crab (when they weren’t throwing things at it), the players would abuse it with rosin bags and bats, and the Crab would give it right back on talk radio and taunt fans and management, even after it was retired in 1985 - barely a season after it had debuted. But over the last decade, The Crab has seen a surge in popularity among fans.
- Pyle of List writes about Jeff Kent mouthing off at Andre Ethier. (Hat Tip: Babes Love Baseball)
- More Mars pics courtesy of the European Space Agency.
- The Antique Roadshow will be in Chattanooga, TN featuring Minor League Baseball Memorabilia. Check out the story here. There is a behind the scenes video. (Hat Tip: SCD)
- With the recent "run on the bank" and FDIC takeover of IndyMac I thought it might be a good idea to pass along this link. "What you need to know about FDIC insurance"- Suze Orman.
- Are you sick of the political season yet. Hold on, the next 4 months are gonna be crazy.
Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!
Hat Tip: Huffington Post: