The Dodgers clubhouse at Camelback Ranch is looking ready to go for Spring Training. Pic via twitter @Dodgers.
- Eric Stephen at True Blue LA puts together his 2013 off-season review of the Dodgers.
- With Spring Training around the corner, JP Hoornstra at Inside the Dodgers takes a look at the Dodger Relievers that will be in camp.
- Topps unveiled an early look at some 2013 Topps Opening Day cards on twitter. Do you see the Hanley Ramirez card?
- REA has provided a brief preview for their 2013 auction, and it includes a couple of Sandy Koufax game-used jersey's. Below is a 1963 jersey, when he won both the Cy Young and MVP awards.
- David Waldstein at the New York Times reviews Mike Piazza's new book, 'Long Shot.'
Piazza writes that he was a brat at times during his baseball career, selfish, moody and immature. He says that he was occasionally a poor teammate, aloof and entirely too consumed by what was going on in his world. He says that when he received his biggest payday — a seven-year, $91 million deal with the Mets — he was frightened to the point of paralysis.
Piazza also addresses the steroid question.
“It shouldn’t be assumed that every big hitter of the generation used steroids,” Piazza says in the book. “I didn’t.”
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *