- Check out this YouTube video of a 50's episode of TV's Baseball Hall of Fame as they interview a young Mickey Mantle about the 1952 World Series against the Dodgers and even has some World Series highlights.
- If you missed the sale at Dodger Stadium in 2005 of actual Dodger Stadium seats then have no fear. S&S Seating, who had originally taken out the seats during the stadium renovations, is now going into their warehouse to sell their remaining seats. Go here for more information. (Hat Tip: SCD) Below are the seats I purchased when they originally went on sale in 2005.
- Zach Hample, the Baseball ballhawk, was at Dodger Stadium on Monday and collected his 4,000th Baseball. I have yet to get one and this schmo has gotten 4,000 of them. Man-O-Live!
- Jo Ann shares some pics from Opening Night.
- Home Run Derby ranks the greatest autographed baseball of all-time. Including this ball signed by the entire Red Sox relief staff in appreciation for some nude pics of an ex-wife.
- Jason Schmidt was hit by a batted ball last night in Albuquerque and I Love This Game was there with pics.
- I love this shuttle pic from Boston.com as they head out to repair the Hubble Telescope.
- An Abraham Lincoln card with his autograph and his hair sold last week on eBay for $17,500.00. Wow! (Hat Tip: The Beckett Blog)
- Beatbox, Baby!
YouYube Link:Artist: Julia Dales
Hat Tip: Crooks & Liars: