- Weird rumor of the week. This is a little strange. Rumors are swirling indicating that Ryan Braun initial positive test was due to medication related to herpes medication prescribed by doctor. Via TTF.
But that’s not what this is about, it’s about Braun’s new rumor. Apparently, he allegedly failed the test due to medication. Usually a steroid is given for those type of things.
- No jail time for Barry Bonds, via Big League Stew.
- Josh at DodgerBobble points out a attraction at the Marlins new field- a Bobblehead Museum. How awesome is that?
- A Halos Heaven writer shares his experience at the Winter Meetings job fair and accepts a job with a team.
- This sounds like a bunch of horse puckey. This ESPN report claims we are in the running for Fielder. Yhea, right!
- Kobe and Panini wish you a Happy Holidays.
A musical interlude with ZAZ- Les Passants. Lyrics in English, here.