Keith Olbermann recently shared a preview pic on moby of a Topps 2013 Heritage Maury Wills card, as seen above.
- Jon SooHoo shares some photos from Day 2 of the Dodgers Community caravan, and here's a video from the day.
- John Sickels at Minor League Ball takes a prospect retrospective look at Pedro Martinez.
- Via Bill Shaikin on twitter, the Dodgers deal with Time Warner expected to be from $7Billion to $8Billion.
- Eric Stephens at True Blue LA writes a great little story focused on a Don Sutton game ejection in 1977.
- Jon Weisman at Variety analyzes the Dodgers/ Time Warner television deal.
- Are you looking for a Hyun-Jin Ryu fix? Well, via @MyKBO on twitter is an article from Korea Joongang Daily focused on his recent departure from Korea to America.
“When I went to the U.S. to sign the contract, it was to get results,” Ryu told a press conference yesterday at Incheon International Airport. Ryu reached the deal in Los Angeles on Dec. 9 after a month of negotiations.
“But now I am in a position to produce the result, so that makes me nervous,” he said. “What matters now is how quickly I can take the pressure off my chest. If I try to adjust, doing as I usually do in Korea, it will be fine, I guess.”
- Dodgers Nation notes that Dee Gordon and Verizon have teamed up for a promotion on twitter.
- Sherman Oaks product Giancarlo Stanton appears to yearn for LA, via Lance Pugmire at Sun Sentinel.
How do you weigh what the Marlins are doing when you're so close to Southern California baseball, where the Dodgers and Angels are spending, spending, spending? Does it make you homesick?
- Are you interested in getting your own real Stanley Cup LA Kings Championship ring? Well, they produced a handful (either 4 or 5) that have been donated to various charities so that they may be raffled off. Here is the first ring available from Celebrities for Charities. It's just $2.00 for each raffle ticket.
- Here's a report from All Tribe Baseball on the 2013 Indian Tribe Fest.
- I love this post from UniWatch. For one game in 1977 the Kansas City Royals had to wear Milwaukee Brewers uniforms. Go here to find out why.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *