Puig's bat. Pic via twitter Patrick O'Neal.
- "Dodgers have mixed reactions to suspensions," via Steven Petrella at MLB.com.
"You can't really predict how it's going to end," said Greinke, who was fined for his role in the melee. "It could be an accidental thing that starts it over again. If something is done on accident, it could be misinterpreted. Emotions are going to be a little higher. You hope nothing happens, but people make mistakes. And people might make mistakes on purpose."
- Diamondback also comment on suspensions, via Jack Magruder at Fox Sports Arizona.
"The last thing I wanted to do was get suspended. I know he’s a little chicken(expletive). I didn’t want to fight,” Montero said of Greinke.
- Via Howard Cole at LA Weekly, "It's Official: Don Mattingly is the Losingest Manager in L.A. Dodgers History".
- "Dodgers claim catcher John Baker from Padres, option him to Triple-A," via Eric Stephen at True Blue LA.
- The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation will be at Vallarta Supermarkets with family-friendly activities, prizes and Dodger alumni who will meet and sign autographs for fans. This Sunday, Al “The Bull” Ferrara will be on hand in Baldwin Park to meet and sign autographs for fans from 12:00 pm. to 2:00 p.m., 13940 Ramona Ave., Baldwin Park, 91706.
- Democrats soundly defeated Republicans 22 to 0 in the annual Congressional Basball game on Thursday. Louisiana Democrat Cedric Richman threw a complete, 3-hit shutout. BTW, he wore a Dodger Blue Jackie Robinson jersey. See pics at Talking Points Media.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *