- Diamond has the story as to why Andre Ethier will no longer take photos with fans.
- Get your JuanPierreWood T's right here.
- Check out this new Dodger blog called Feeling Dodger Blue.
- The Achiever Blog hears from Liam O'Brien of "The Big Lebowski" fame about the Lebowski card set he's been compiling.
- Klhoe Kardashian claims to be Dodger good luck charms! No!!
- White Sock Cards shares some Chicago 1906 Fan Craze cards and shed some light on a mysterious error that was discovered by Baseball Games.
- OK. This is just getting ridiculous. Upper Deck will be releasing a limited insert card into their 2009 Baseball Series 2 boxes of the "First Dog." Kill me now please. (Hat Tip: SportsCollectorsDaily)
- Check this out. The Upper Deck Blog "Live Blogged" highly regarded college prospect Steven Strasburg's No-Hitter on Friday.
Good thing I didn’t blink. Strasburg’s innings go by ridiculously fast. No hits through five.
- The Topps Archives speaks with one of the winners of a 1971 Topps contest to have a card created of you and put into packs.
- Squirrel Antics.
YouTube Link: agamos1118: