Come-on Guys. Who's gonna enter the Tommy Lasorda Pumpkin Carving Contest. Complete rules here.
- Check out Jim Mills great story about a Don Newcombe letter that has become a family heirloom, via MLB. It touches on race issues that existed during those early years of desegregation.
- Sports Illustrated look back at 'The Day That Damned the Dodgers.'
- Dodgers to name Sue Falsone as 1st female head athletic trainer in MLB history, via LA Times. It's nice, with all of the turmoil surrounding the team, that the Dodgers continue to be ground-breakers in the league.
- For your viewing pleasure. Check out some NFL cheerleaders in their Halloween gear, via Guyism.
- Randy Youngman of OC Register suggest some Halloween costumes.
Frank and Jamie McCourt: Donkey costume. Yes, they have to get into the same costume: Frank wears the head and torso; Jamie wears the back end. And they can't take it off until Frank agrees to sell the Dodgers to somebody in L.A. who actually cares about the franchise.
- Opinion of Kingman's Performance tells us why Duke Snider learned to hate Halloween.
- Dodgerfan.net interviews with NPR about his thoughts regarding the Dodgers situation.
- Check out this autograph baseball collection.