What a magnificent day for a Dodger FanFest. The sun was out with hardly a cloud in the sky. A sea of Blue had quickly enveloped Chavez Ravine like a fog during an early morn. Everywhere you looked there were happy faces. Children were dancing, fans were cheering and some fathers even had a catch with their kids on the outfield grass before the crowd overtook the field by early afternoon. This Saturday's FanFest was a pilgrimage and it certainly provided a renewed sense of hope that this could be the year.
Before I show you all of my pics from FanFest, I thought I would provide links to some other sites that include some great photos and recaps. Check them out below:
- Part 1: Photos of Fanfest from Jon SooHoo, here
- Part 2: Even more photos of FanFest from Jon SooHoo, here
- Video -- Think Blue Review: Caravan and FanFest Edition
- Via Cary Osborne at Dodger Insider, "Yasiel Puig steals the show at FanFest."
“You guys better support me more this year than last year after that display,” Puig said. “We better surpass 3 million here at home.”
- Via Ken Gurnick at MLB.com, "Dodgers faithful get up-close experience at FanFest."
- Blue Skinny Fan's Recap of FanFest, "2015 Dodgers Fan Fest Recap - More Autographs, Less Waiting (Sort Of)."
- Via Ron Cervenka at Think Blue LA, "Record crowd attends Dodgers FanFest 2015."
- Roberto at Vin Scully is My Homeboy autograph recap from FanFest, "Autographs: Joc Pederson."
- Via Dodger Penguin, "2015 Dodgers Fan Fest Recap."
- David's Autograph Signings provides a full recap of his day at the Dodgers FanFest, here.
- Video: The always great Bobby Crosby of Dodger Films shares his video recap of FanFest, here.
- Video: Dodgers-LowDown Presents FanFest 2015, here.