Teixeira is now an Angel.
All that talk about him ending up in Arizona was starting to get me worried. The Angels give up on Casey Kotchman and throw in minor league pitcher Steven Marek.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Manny is a drama queen. There is no way he gets traded.
- A must read.
And the talent is there. It has been there all along. Show a little faith - there's magic in the night.I Believe.
- OK. What's going on here?
- Steve Bartman is passing on collecting $25,000.00 for his signature at the National.
- This is why blogs are so great. Home Run Derby shares some photos from Harry Caray's last day at Wrigley Field. Go here for more.
- Busted Coverage has photos of the demolition of Tigers Stadium that comes after 10 years of being dormant.
- Check out this interview with the owner of 19thCenturyOnly.com.
- Here are some great pics from ComiCon 2008.
- Padres former 1st round pick, Matt Bush, gets into another fight. (Hat Tip: Gaslamp Ball)
- The Eisner influence. Topps has a web-based tv series called "Back on Topps." Deadspin has all the details and a video preview.
Leif and Leyland Topps are just twin brothers trying to get ahead in the rickety, unpredictable world of the sports card business, with a boss who doesn't like them, a Steinbrenneresque CEO and enough half-baked ideas to get them into consistent trouble. Sound familiar? Anyway, it's the basis for the new Web-only series Back on Topps, created and performed by twin brothers Randy and Jason Sklar
- A Sports memorabilia dealer is busted for selling fakes on eBay in PA.
- Seth gets Asdrubal Cabrera's auto for his unassisted triple play ball.