Andre Ethier and Jonathan Broxton make the All-Star Team. Congrats guys!
Sunday, July 04, 2010
Happy Independence Day!
- A Tommy Lasorda bobblehead available in Albuquerque, via New Mexico Fan.
- Remember when the Dodgers got in trouble, after the fact, for signing Adrian Beltre? Well, Beltre recalls the whole sordid affair at WEEI. (Hat Tip: MLB Trade Rumors)
- Dodger Blue Blog finds the Dodger Mickey.
- Zach visits Hiram Bithorn Stadium in Puerto Rico.
- Congress passed a resolution congratulating the Chicago Blackhawks on their Stanley Cup victory. 5 congressman voted against it, via Second City Hockey.
- The next card craze frenzy may soon begin. The Bryce Harper Bowman Superfractor has just been pulled, Via Freedom Cardboard.
- The red bordered autographed Strasburg card was pulled off of eBay and will be landing at Huggins and Scott Auctions in July. I guess he got frustrated with all of the fake bids on eBay that rose to as high as $500k.
- A Jib Jab July 4th.