- Say hello to a new Dodger blog called Bleeding Dodger Blue.
- If your an autograph hound go to Roscoe's Deli in Fullerton on August 8th from 4PM to 6PM to grab Rex Hundler's John Hancock. (Hat Tip: Bad Wax)
- Just in case your curious below is Manny Ramirez's Rookie Card. It's a 1992 Bowman.
- The PSA 5 Honus Wagner card sells for $1,620,000 at the Mastro Auction during The National. Go here to see the results from the auction. Here is Yahoo's story.
- Check out Beckett's coverage from The National.
- As I wrote previously, Steve Bartman did not show up at the National Sports Collectors Convention. He was offered $25,000.00 for his signature. See the empty display with 250 $100 bills in a briefcase waiting for his arrival. Check out the story here.
- This is where Jar Jar belongs- frozen in carbonite. Photos of the ILM campus.
- Gary Coleman was signed by the Madison Mallards to a one day contract to play Baseball. Check out his signing, first pitch and at-bat below.
Hat Tip: Home Run Derby: