- Check out this new Dodger blog called Juan Pierre's Oversized Hat.
- Hee Seop Choi turns up in Korea and appears to have gotten his stroke back.
"When I was struggling in the slump, it was really hard. I am hoping that this home run will help me turn things around and I will find my old form,'' Choi said.(Hat Tip: True BlueLA: Tripon)
- Imagine if Babe Ruth went to the White Sox instead of the Yankees. It was a possibility and White Sox Cards has the story.
The only two teams that could take on Babe Ruth were the White Sox and the Yankees. The White Sox were a powerhouse and the Yankees were bad, but improving a little each year. The White Sox had a deal in place with the Red Sox for Babe Ruth. In exchange for Ruth, the White Sox would send Shoeless Joe Jackson and $60,000.
- Great photo at Shorpy's photo blog of a 1943 desegregated Marine Baseball team. Click the photo to enlarge.
- Butch Franklin, a mentally disabled Cowboys fan, recently had his home broken into and had many of his prized Cowboys collectibles stolen. Read about what the Cowboys did to help out this deserving fan.
- Ha! Spike Lee interviews Manny.
YouTube Link: portolainteractive:
- Troy needs a voice coach. Here is his ode to Casey Blake.
YouTube Link: TroyFromWestVirginia: