- MLB Trade Rumors brings up another Japanese pitcher on the Dodgers radar screens, Kyuji Fujikawa. Pete Holby at SB Los Angeles has more. Watch him pitch below.
- The Dodgers are getting a new clubhouse for the players and Aaron Harang likes it, via Ken Gurnick at MLB.com.
"It's awesome," said starting pitcher Aaron Harang.
"It's tough the way it is now, and a little awkward when you have opponents literally walking through your clubhouse to get to the weight room or cages while you're preparing for the game," Harang said. "And you could see at the end of the season with the callups how crowded the clubhouse got. It was like herding sheep in there."
- GCRL started a new blog called Timeless Teams that focused solely on the 2004 Upper Deck Timeless Teams Baseball cards set, and he recently shared the cards featuring the 1977 Dodgers.
- Under "it's about time," MLB close to requiring headgear for pitchers, via Big League Stew.
A cap liner with Kevlar, the high-impact material used by military, law enforcement and NFL players for body armor, is among the ideas under consideration.
- Josh Tinley at Midwest Sports Fans takes a look at 8 sports-loving US Presidents.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *