- Jon Weisman at Dodger Thoughts speculates that Rubby De La Rosa might be pitching in LA before the season is done.
- Josh Suchon shares his interview with former Dodger Tim Belcher.
- Jeff Kent will be on Survivor! It is in the Philippines this time, and I for once might have to watch. I'm hoping the cast will have to eat Balut. Don't ask me what that is, you won't like the description. (Hat Tip: Jon Weisman at Dodger Thoughts) BTW, Topps made a Balut card for 2012 Allen & Ginter as a Culinary Curiosities insert card. See it below.
- The ballhawk Zach Hample was in Atlanta for the Civil Rights Game featuring the Dodgers and Braves, and he has a bunch of pics from the day. He even snagged some commemorative Civil Rights Game balls.
- Via eddieoaots on reddit, someone decided to edit Angel Compos' wikipedia page- he was the umpire involved in the recent Mattingly and Kemp ejections.
- The Melky Cabrera suspension for PED just got weird. Daily News has the story.
In a bizarre attempt to avoid a 50-game drug suspension, San Francisco Giants star Melky Cabrera created a fictitious website and a nonexistent product designed to prove he inadvertently took the banned substance that caused a positive test under Major League Baseball’s drug program.
- One, Two, Three, Four... I Declare a Twitter War! The Stanley Cup Champion Los Angeles Kings and the Detroit Red Wings are in the midst of a battle on twitter. Check out Die Hard Sports for details.
- If you haven't seen the Zeephus pitch then watch the video below. Barry Zito threw the greatest change-up of all time.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *