Information has finally been release online for the upcoming Dodgers FanFest on Saturday, February 1st. Go here.
As you probably already know, they will be running their player/coach/broadcaster autograph sessions a little differently this year. They have split signers up into groups of two (2), over six (6) different signing sessions, and into four (4) separate lines. So, there are a total of 48 different sessions available.
You will have to purchase a voucher for any of the sessions in order to get autographs. Each voucher will cost $10.00 and all of these proceeds will go to the benefit of the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF).
These vouchers will go on sale on Monday, January 27th online. A limited number of vouchers will be available for sale at the FanFest at the ticket window(s) in Lot B for Sessions 3 and Session 5 only. You will only be able to purchase two (2) vouchers at a time, online.
Season Ticket Holders will be able to purchase vouchers online using a special password from 10:00am PT to 11:59am PT on January 27, 2014.
The General Public will be able to purchase vouchers online beginning at 12:00pm PT on January 27, 2014.
I suspect Season Ticket Holders and fans on the Dodgers email list will be receiving notice about this soon. A link to purchase online is not yet available. UPDATE: It appears a link will show up here.
UPDATE: Downtown and Sunset parking gates open at 9:30 a.m. FanFest is free and open to the public. The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF) will have mystery bags containing autographed jerseys, baseballs and photos for a cash donation with all proceeds benefiting the LADF. The official Dodgers press release can be found here.
Fans in attendance at FanFest on Saturday can win the opportunity to purchase tickets to Opening Day. A select number of fan information handouts will have stickers affixed to them highlighting the opportunity to purchase a limited number of Opening Day tickets. Fans with stickers will have the opportunity to purchase up to 4 tickets to Opening Day, April 4, 2014 at the Lot P ticket windows. Offer is valid on February 1 only. Ticket booths in lot P will be also be open during FanFest for individual ticket sales.Below are the Session Lines and player schedules, per the Dodgers. Remember, this is all subject to change.
Below are the guidelines as stated by the Dodgers.
Player Autograph Guidelines
- Autograph vouchers must be presented at each session where they will be scanned prior to entering the designated line.
- There is a purchase limit of two (2) vouchers per transaction.
- Vouchers are limited in quantity and are distributed based upon availability.
- There will be two signers per line. Vouchers are only good for one (1) autograph per signer.
- You may bring personal items for autographs.
- Signers reserve the right to limit the type of items they choose to sign (i.e. bats, signs, etc.).
- Signers will not be personalizing autographs nor signing a blank piece of paper.
- Autographs must be acquired within the time indicated on the voucher. No exceptions.
- Fans with vouchers must have their voucher scanned no later than thirty (30) minutes after the posted start time for the session noted on their voucher or access will be denied. No exceptions.
- Posed photographs with signers are not permitted in order to keep the line moving.
- You may not reserve a space in line for another individual. Cutting lines is not permitted and may result in dismissal from the event.
- If you choose to vacate your space in line at any time during the autograph session or impede the lines progress voluntarily, you will be removed from the line. This will be strictly enforced.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *