- Baseball is hoping to be resubmitted into the 2016 Olympic Games. Alas, it was not to be. They have been rejected. Golf and Rugby have been recommended for consideration into the 2016 games instead.
- Something to ponder. Since 1995, every team to win a World Series crown has had at least one player linked to steroids.
- The Bleech. The Topps Archives introduces the 1967 Topps Blockheads mask set.
- Former Angel star and current free agent Scott Spiezio has joined the Fullerton Flyers of the Golden Baseball League.
- Meet the man who puts together "The Baseball Collector's Autograph Handbook."
- See the universe in 3D with the help of the Hubble Telescope. Read more about the video here.
Hat Tip: Americablog: