Yasiel Puig visited with some kids at Children's Hostipal Los Angeles yesterday, pic above via Jon SooHoo/LA Dodgers 2014.
- I'm not surprised this has happened at all. Via Dave McNary at Variety, "Dodgers Star Yasiel Puig Biopic Picked Up By Brett Ratner."
Brett Ratner has acquired movie rights to the story of Los Angeles Dodger Yasiel Puig’s escape from Cuba. He will produce the project with Beau Flynn.
Ratner acquired the feature rights through his RatPac Entertainment to Jesse Katz’ article, published in this month’s Los Angeles Magazine.
- Via Mark Langill at Dodger Insider, "The 10 most famous Dodger games you don’t remember as victories."
- WooHoo! Via George Alfano at MLB.com, "Kershaw tosses efficient five innings in rehab start."
"I was happy to pitch five innings because it meant I got up and down five times," said Kershaw, a two-time Cy Young Award winner.
- Via Brian Kamenetzky at ESPNLosAngeles.com, "Josh Beckett quietly logging very solid April."
"This was a step in the right direction for me, personally. Just to show myself I can do some things I haven't done in a while," he said. "Pitching innings. I haven't been up and down six times in [a long time]."
- Ron Cervenka at Think Blue LA tells us that the, "Dodger Stadium Plazas a huge hit with fans."
As most fans are well aware, food prices at MLB ballparks can be a little on the high side (okay, a lot on the high side) and Dodger Stadium is no exception. But to be fair, the food prices at both plaza locations aren’t all that unreasonable for the quality and quantity of food that you get.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *