- A must read.
And the talent is there. It has been there all along. Show a little faith - there's magic in the night.I Believe.
- OK. What's going on here?
- Steve Bartman is passing on collecting $25,000.00 for his signature at the National.
- This is why blogs are so great. Home Run Derby shares some photos from Harry Caray's last day at Wrigley Field. Go here for more.
- Busted Coverage has photos of the demolition of Tigers Stadium that comes after 10 years of being dormant.
- Check out this interview with the owner of 19thCenturyOnly.com.
- Here are some great pics from ComiCon 2008.
- Padres former 1st round pick, Matt Bush, gets into another fight. (Hat Tip: Gaslamp Ball)
- The Eisner influence. Topps has a web-based tv series called "Back on Topps." Deadspin has all the details and a video preview.
Leif and Leyland Topps are just twin brothers trying to get ahead in the rickety, unpredictable world of the sports card business, with a boss who doesn't like them, a Steinbrenneresque CEO and enough half-baked ideas to get them into consistent trouble. Sound familiar? Anyway, it's the basis for the new Web-only series Back on Topps, created and performed by twin brothers Randy and Jason Sklar
- A Sports memorabilia dealer is busted for selling fakes on eBay in PA.
- Seth gets Asdrubal Cabrera's auto for his unassisted triple play ball.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Blog Kiosk 7/27/2008
Manny is a drama queen. There is no way he gets traded.