- I can't even begin to tell you how idiotic an idea this trade is. Halladay is not worth that package.
- Today is the 30th Anniversary of Disco Demolition Night. Go to Baseball Mussings for a great video with a interview with the disc jockey, Steve Dahl, responsible for blowing up the records and a young Greg Gumbel.
- NASA just released the first photos from the recently launched Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter of the moon. (Hat Tip: LGF)
- How the mighty have fallen. Once an industry leader but now a defunct auction house, Mastro Auctions continuing problems are written about in the NY Daily News.
- Bert & Ernie play some hardcore.
YouTube Video Link:
Hat Tip: Little Green Footballs: