- The Dead are coming back! I'm grateful I'll be around in 2009. The Dead are coming back! They are playing at the Fabulous Forum in May. Will you be there?
- Does Mike Davis know something we don't. Manny was offered a 3 year deal?
I haven't heard anything in a while but it looks like the only place Manny can land is Los Angeles California. I hope this is a good thing. The Dodgers have offered a three year deal to bring Manny back to LA in the range of 70 to 80 Million... I think that Manny and his agent are just playing the game to see if someone will get desperate and react to the moves the Yankees are making.
- Tommy remembers Rod Dedeaux. Pic Link: Baseball Almanac:
- The NY Times writes about the impact of the Great Depression on Baseball. (Hat Tip: Dodger Thoughts)
- Scott of the 1983 Fleer Project Blog was spotlighted on Yahoo's! Big League Stew.
- The "Freeway Face-Off" rivalry between the LA Kings and Anaheim Ducks reaches new heights. In this past Thursdays game between the two teams at the Staples Center an enterprising fan placed cards of the opposing team in the urinals so you can give them a piece of your mind- uh, urine.
- If you want to read a hobby blog written by a former insider within a card company then check out The Sports Card File.
- Arizona sports writer Corky Simpson now regrets not putting Ricky Henderson on his Hall of Fame ballot.
- Your right Flywheel. This is the scariest trail around. Where is this?
null - Watch more free videos
Hat Tip: MyDirtReport: