- Hey! That Haiku ain't funny Gaslamp Ball.
- Night Owl Cards apologizes to former Dodger Bruce Ellingsen.
- Remember! Free parking for this coming Interleague Series match-up between the Dodgers and A's. On June 16, 17 & 18 parking is free at Dodgertown. Save $15.00.
“This gesture is our latest initiative to help ensure that all of our fans can enjoy our National Pastime at Dodger Stadium,” said Dodger CEO Jamie McCourt , who helped create the Commissioner’s Fan Initiative at the beginning of this season. “With the conclusion of the school year, we want to make it even easier for families to spend their summer evenings with us.”
- This man deserves a card. Topps gives us a look at an insert card in their upcoming American Heritage American Heroes Set of subway life-saver Wesley Autrey. If you don't recall his heroics read about it here. (Hat Tip: Beckett Blog)
- Check out this new Dodger blog called "It's time for Dodgers Baseblog."
- I find myself eagerly awaiting GCRL's completion of the 1978 Topps Dodger autograph project. He just recently received a signed card from Vic Davalillo and Lee Lacy.
- Roberto at Vin Scully Is My Homeboy has the music for the Dodgers while coming up to the plate or coming in to pitch.
- Angels release Nick Adenhart Commemorative Patch. Proceeds will be distributed by the Angels Baseball Foundation to local charities. (Hat Tip: 6-4-2)
- "Season of the 'stache" Titans success this season sits under their noses.
Then we had our infamous team meeting and straightened everything out and realized that Kanye is right, "N-n-now that that don't kill me, can only make me stronger". Oddly enough the USC game ended our April showers and turned the page into Mustache May where we came out and started playing like the Titans can, laying the smacketh down on anyone who stepped into our path.
- Interested in bidding on the wrecking ball that tore down Shea Stadium? Yhea, me neither. (Hat Tip: Deadspin)
- I'm loving KingsCast.
Video Link: KingsCast:
- Here is a song by Todd Snider about Doc Ellis's LSD fueled no-hitter in San Diego.
Hat Tip: Big League Stew: