- Here are some new Dodger blogs- Cat Loves the Dodgers and Duck Dodgers Bats Cleanup. Check them out.
- Check out this great old article about Vin Scully at SI Vault. (Hat Tip: DodgersNation)
- Sunshine made it in the Dodgers Magazine. Read about it here.
- Hank Aaron says that the 2003 list of steroids users should be released.
- HalosHeaven has a bunch of new Nick Adenhart memorial photos from Anaheim Stadium.
- You gotta read Bill Simmons ESPN piece about his time at the National Sports Collectors Convention last weekend- complete with a photo essay.
Here's the micro report card: If you love sports, you have to go. You have to. You just have to. You have to. You will see things you never knew about. You will see things you never imagined. You will see things you barely remembered. You will see things that make you smile and things that make you angry. You will see things that you will want, and you will be surprised by how much you want them. You will be constantly blown away. You will be overstimulated. You will never be bored.
- Here is another ESPN article about the National; complete with a video (below) and more pics.
- Check out some Ferris Bueller's Day Off original cards made by Trader Crack's.
- Here is a final look at Comic-Con. Enjoys these pics of the ladies at totallycrap.com.
- This is brilliant. Unfortunately, it's all in Russian so I don't know who this is or what she titles it.
YouTube Link: proshura84:
Hat Tip: Twitter: Alyssa_Milano: