- Lemke shows off his recent creation of a 1969 Steve Garvey rookie card.
- How did I miss this? Night Owl Cards made a great post back in August celebrating Hideo Nomo's birthday. He shows off a bunch of Nomo cards. It's awesome.
- Sully writes a great story featuring unlikely pitchers to finish a World Series.
- Follow GCRL as he tries to complete a signed 1978 Dodgers Topps team set. He just received a signed Elias Sosa card.
- Here is a video of the Twins new ball field, Target Field.
- An amazing turn of events. After a 53 year run, Topps will no longer be making football cards. They recently lost their license with the NFL Players Association.
- Check out some of these great photos on Boston.com from Veterans Day.
- In honor of Veterans Day, ESPN is running a series of articles featuring prominent athletes who also served in the Armed Forced. Ralph Kiner writes about his own experiences.
- Rinku and Dinesh, winners of the $1,000,000.00 Arm in India and subsequent professional contract with the Pirates, returns home for the Winter to rousing applause. Check it out here. (Hat Tip: Baseball Musings)
- Pigeon Impossible.
Hat Tip: The Big Picture:
- The video below is some funny and entertaining stuff.
Hat Tip: Big League Stew: