- Here is an interesting article from Lakers Noise about Jerry West autobiography that touches on sex. What I find interesting, though, is this one quote on this blog.
Joe McDonnell: “I could tell you Dodger stories for a year and tomorrow about stuff going on down in little rooms at the club house before the games. It’s prevalent in all sports. In baseball, it can happen during a game. In basketball, it always happens after a game.”
- MLB fired 3 umpire supervisors over the winter. (Hat Tip: Halos Heaven)
- Go to Umps Care Charities to check out their auction.
- Here is a great story about Jimmy Claxton, the first black man on a Baseball card.
- The Elliott Museum in Stuart, FL has a Baseball exhibit, via TCPalm.com. (Hat Tip: Sports Card Report)
- A CGI animated short created by Rodrigo Blaas called ALMA.