- VegasDen writes about a Dodger first- Dodgers on a plane.
- The Onion Sports Network knows how to save the Dodgers.
- Dodger troubles are nothing new to LA, via Zócalo Public Square and written by DJ Waldie.
- The TriStar Grand Treasure has been redeemed- it's a Babe Ruth autographed Baseball. See pics via Beckett.
- Why are these Dodger farmhands holding cute little bunnies? Find out here at Eephus League.
- A graded PSA 10 Wayne Gretzky rookie card just sold at SCP at a record $94,162 for that card, via Puck Daddy.
- In New York last night.