- Zach Hample was at Coors Field this past weekend when the Dodgers were in town and ran into Steve Lyons.
- I didn't know this existed. Trolley Dodger shows a pic of a Jackie Robinson statue at UCLA.
- Congratulations Roberto! Your kid is gorgeous.
- GCRL makes some fantastic fantasy Dodger cards of Garvey, Cey, Russell and Lopes from the 1972 Topps set. On top of that, he pieces together an awesome "In Action" card back fantasy puzzle featuring Koufax, Jackie and Campy.
- The US Forest Service is working with MLB on the broken bat issue, via Boston.com. (Hat Tip: Baseball Musings)
- Gaslamp Ball introduces us to the Designated Driver Program at Petco Park. Next time you are there and don't plan on drinking, go to guest services and get a free non-alcoholic beverage coupon.
- Check out Kenny's Drew Doughty collection, via Upper Deck blog. Man... I miss Kings hockey. BTW, check out Kenny's website here.
- Here are some interesting pics of DIY weapons in Libya, via The Atlantic. The ingenuity of men to create weapons is both fascinating and frightening. It's like Mad Max out there. I hate to imagine what we could create, with American creativity, if we ever found ourselves in a similar situation.
- A cop having fun. Don't let the title of the video fool ya.