- Roberto has a bunch of photos from Dodgers Photo Day this past weekend at Vin Scully Is My Homeboy.
- Cardboard Junkie picks up some Brooklyn Dodger Bowman beaters, and they are glorious.
- Big League Stew interviews Orel Hershiser.
I can juggle baseballs. That's not Photoshopped. I can do them behind my back, between my legs, whatever you need. I can't juggle more than three, though. I've tried to do four and five and I can't do that. Maybe if I sat down and practiced it, maybe. But once I learned to juggle three, it's like, "OK, I've accomplished juggling — let's move on [laughs]."
- Clayton Kershaw wins National League Player of the Week honors.
In two starts last week, the hard-throwing left-hander was a perfect 2-0 with a 1.00 ERA while leading the Majors with 22 strikeouts, 18.0 innings pitched and two complete game performances. Kershaw allowed only eight hits and a single walk on the week while giving up just two earned runs.
- Here is the MLB press release regarding the Dodgers Chapter 11 BK.
"The Commissioner's Office has spent the better part of one year working with Mr. McCourt and his representatives on the financial situation of the Los Angeles Dodgers, which was caused by Mr. McCourt's excessive debt and his diversion of club assets for his own personal needs..."
- I don't know if Mark Cuban is the answer, but these folks seems to think he is. Check out these "We Want Cuban" shirts here.
- A quirky look at Topps Baseball cards.