- Is McCourt a sociopath? Tom Hoffarth wants to know. This is actually an interesting question.
- The Dodgers have a radio affiliate in Portland at KXTG 750AM who happens to also have their own Dodger related blog written by Reis Nielsen. Check it out here.
- True to the Blue reports a bit about a recent Vin Scully interview.
- Ethier thanks us for voting for him, via Ken Gurnick.
"The fans responded well and we put on the best effort we could," said the Dodgers outfielder, whose Bobblehead Night was Thursday. "I appreciate everyone for punching away and making it as close as we could. It was fun, but there's no recount in this thing."
- Bob Lemke tells a little bit about former Dodger Jake Pitler.
- Ken Levine, our former Dodger Talk host, writes "A Day in the Life of..." featuring his new gig as the Mariners broadcaster.
- The Notorious B.O.B speaks with Panini.
- Was Barry Halper really the Baseball hobbies version of Bernie Madoff? Peter Nash, formerly of 3rd Bass fame, writes about it at Deadspin. -I don't think I would go that far, as to make that comparison, but there have been an increasing number of complaints regarding the Halper Collection in the hobby.
- Sully lays it all out there and wonders why McGwire wonders why some people might wonder if Pujols might be juicing up.
But our guard is up. We've been seduced by feel good stories and been burnt by too many of them.
- Before and After Jackie.