- China Jumps the Shark- Offers $1.2 Billion for Los Angeles Dodgers, via Forbes.
- LFP does it again with some great fantasy cards of Sandy Koufax in 1968 and 1972 Topps designs.
- Sax at SOSG provides an inside look inside the Dodgers clubhouse.
- Architecture Daily takes a look at the Dodgers Spring Training facility at Camelback Ranch.
- Rivera's Production Has the Dodgers Thinking Big, via Ken Gurnick at MLB.
"With Juan, and James [Loney] swinging the bat, it's been a total transformation of the team. That tells you what one bat can do. A solid bat is something we've got to have or we'll be right back where we were. You get that and it's like dominoes. Depending on what you get, the dominoes fall."
- To Dodgers, Bankruptcy Incurs Cost by the Hours, via Richard Sandomir at NY Times.
Paying for bankruptcy lawyers is not cheap, as the Dodgers owner Frank McCourt is learning. Last year, when the Texas Rangers filed for bankruptcy, Weil Gotshal & Manges sought nearly $5.2 million in fees and expenses for 81 days of work. The court authorized payment of $4.5 million.
- Watch Matt Kemp talk about 30/30.