- The Dodgers are apparently interested in Jerry Hairston Jr., via MLB Trade Rumors.
- Torre may be considering a bid to buy the Dodgers, via Bill Shaikin at LA Times.
"There've been a number of people who've reached out and inquired, but I've made no alliance, no commitment, as of this minute," Torre told the New York Times.
- Maybe we should be glad Kemp did not win the MVP. Matt is using the snub to motivate him. Via Tony Jackson at ESPN.
"I'm going to go 50-50 next year," he said. "I'm telling you, y'all created a monster. I'm about to get back in the weight room super tough so I can be as strong as I was last year. … Forty-forty is tough, so 50-50 will be even tougher, but anything can happen. I have to set my limits high so I can try to get to them as much as I can. I'm going to try for 50-50, which has never been done.
- High Heat Stats shows how incredible a season Kenley Jansen had last season.
Kenley Jansen's 16.10 is just a ridiculous number. In fact, it's an all-time record (again, minimum 40 IP)
- Check out the Josh Lindblom Foundation. This is a new charity he has put together to promote awareness and raise funds for families and children in need and to provide financial support for other charitable organizations.
- MLB Trade Rumors has a nice rundown of MLB's new Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- From Epic Meal Time- Turbaconepicentipede. This is a disgusting mess, but strangely I wouldn't mind taking a bite. Happy Thanksgiving!