- Here's a prospect report by Jared Massey at LA Dodger Report on pitcher Juan Rodriguez. He's his prospect #20.
- Apparently, Adam "I have a upper-cut swing" Kennedy is in our sights, via MLB Trade Rumors.
- Broxton is going from Dodger Blue to Royal Blue. He has signed a 1 year contract with Kansas City, via 6-4-2.
- Roberto shows off a recent purchase, a 1964 Topps Giants card of Tommy Davis, at Vin Scully is My Homeboy.
- Check out Gary's newest creation at the Infinite Baseball Card Set. He is producing and selling a limited 15 card set featuring Negro League legend and Hall of Famer Pete Hill.
Joining forces with famed Negro League researcher Gary Ashwill and Pete Hill's great nephew, Major Ron Hill I am proud to bring to you a beautiful 15 card tribute to one of the greatest black ballplayers of all time - PETE HILL.
- Tom at Baseball by the Letters has some fantastic advice for autographs through the mail seekers.
- A topless basketball league? Bring it on! Via Courier Mail.com.
Rick's Cabaret group's league, consisting of dancers from their 23 clubs, has reportedly said a former NBA star will be announced next week as coach of the New York team, which will unveil its uniforms - we're suspecting some of the most minute ever seen on a court -next week as well....
"The girls are really excited. We're practically busting out of our tops. We plan to give him a really warm welcome on Tuesday."
"I hear he's going to have us do a workout on Tuesday in front of the press," said Sky, the point guard for the team.
"I can't wait to show off some of my moves."
UPDATE: BTW, Spud Webb was just announced as a coach for one of the teams. Press release is here.
“He's a hero to people of all sizes and he shows that anyone can accomplish anything,” said Gianna, a point guard on the New York team. “Of course we are happy the NBA is coming back in December--they are some of our best customers. We’ll play ‘til the NBA season starts because our fans and customers want it.”Oh Boy!
- Just another reason why I want to go to space. A Japanese astronaut plays Baseball in the space station.
Hat Tip: HotClicks: