- Data was a Dodger fan, via Let's Go Dodgers.
- Tommy Lasorda shares more pics from the Latino Baseball Hall of Fame ceremony last weekend.
- Josh Macciello made a $2.2Billion ALL-CASH offer? ALL-CASH! Did he show proof of funds? Tom Hoffarth has the report at the Daily News.
- Save the Dodgers interviews Josh, as well.
- Bugs & Cranks interviews Dodger wife Misty May-Treanor on the upcoming Olympics.
- I call foul! TAUNTR.com matches every MLB team with an alcoholic beverage, and I don't like what they say about the Dodgers.
- James Loney and Javy Guerra do some photo bombing at the Eastbound and Down premier party at Funny or Die. (Hat Tip: Vin Scully is My Homeboy)
- FanGraphs makes me yearn for Rubby De La Rosa's recovery.
- Gaslamp Ball shares some video from the recent Padres FanFest.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Blog Kiosk: 2/14/2012
Happy Valentine's Day from the Dodgers. (pic via Twitter @Dodgers)