- A group of elementary kids had a chance to question Dodgers pitcher Scott Elbert, via Carthage Press.com.
Q:“What advice can you give a kid who wants to play professional sports?”
Elbert: “That’s a good question. My most important advice that I like to give little kids is, no matter what the profession is or it doesn’t even have to be a sport, you can be a doctor, you can be a dentist, you can be a factory worker, because everybody has a profession out there and you have to perfect it to the full ability you have. The only advice I would give you is choose what you want to do and go as hard as you can because you never know what’s going to happen.
- Bloomberg puts together a long report on the Dodger bidders.
- Dustin at Feelin' Kinda Blue writes a great story about Jon Weisman of Dodger Thoughts.
- Take a look at Baseball's worst contracts, via CBS Sports Eye on Baseball.
- Read this excellent post by Tom at Baseball by the Letters in support of the autograph collector.
- Check out this great video from Halos Heaven writer Rev Halofan who sits with Cheech Marin to talk Baseball.
- In preparation for Super Bowl Sunday check out some pics of of some incredible Super Bowl Snack Stadiums at Busted Coverage.
- Here's a Dodgers video about pitching prospect Zach Lee.