- Get well soon, Roberto.
- I don't know how much of this really matters, but since Dodger Stadium is running up against the Brewers Miller Park I thought a little mention was in order. ESPN has a "Battle of the Parks" contest right now, so be sure to go here to vote for Dodger Stadium.
- Stacie Wheeler at Lasorda's Lair recaps the recent AJ Ellis signing at All Star Collectibles.
- Save the Dodgers briefly speaks with AJ Ellis about everything from his season to Between Two Palm Trees.
- Orbit has been named the best mascot in Minor League Baseball, via the Isotopes Twitter.
- A little bit of cross-promotion never hurt anybody. The Dodgers team up with
Nickelback... no, I mean Linkin Park in a ticket package that includes a game ticket (June 29 vs. NYM, 7:10 p.m.) and a digital copy of the band’s fifth studio album “LIVING THINGS." It will cost $23.00 and will include an Infield Reserve ticket and a redemption code for a digital copy of “LIVING THINGS” that will be available for download on the June 26th. Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda will be at the game. Go here for details.
- LA Blue Crew has photos from the recent Manny Mota signing at El Tepeyac, and from the James Worthy signing at Living Spaces.
|(2012 Topps Pro Debut)|
- Dodgers prospect O'Koyea Dickson makes an impression at the Midwest League All-Star Game, via Patrick Brown at MLB.com.
Dickson helped lead the charge as the East Division scored 13 times over the first two innings and coasted to an 18-2 thumping of the West Division All-Stars in front of 7,528 fans at Kane County's Fifth Third Field.
Dickson went 2-for-3 with a two-run homer and two runs scored and was named Most Valuable Player.
- I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. Harry at Eye on LA Sports has a great rundown; including plenty of photos from several games and his autograph "gets," from the Brewers series a few weeks ago.