- All Trade Bait, All the Time joined a group break of 2012 Topps Archives and gets a pull of a lifetime- A Koufax Fan Favorites Autograph.
- "Dodgers Not Concerned by Kemp's Soreness, via Lyle Spencer at MLB.
"We're still kind of wait and see," Mattingly said. "We're adding things to do, and it's kind of a reaction to how he does with that. [On Saturday] he was kind of sore. We don't look at it as a setback. It's part of doing more stuff. He's been getting after it pretty good. Since it's Matt, we talk about every inch of it."
- Wil Wheaton is funny. See pic at left, via Wil Wheaton's tumblr. Click on the pic to embiggen. (Hat Tip: Let's Go Dodgers)
- Check out Maury Wills as he signs for fans in Anaheim, via Cut4.
- Peter O'Malley to buy the Padres? Via Steve Dilbeck of the LA Times.
There’s no getting used to it for anyone who’s been a life-long follower of the Los Angeles Dodgers, but O’Malley’s group appears to be zeroing in on purchasing the Padres.
- Eye on LA Sports has a recap from the recent Dustin Brown, LA Kings Captain, signing at Living Spaces. LA Blue Crew was there too and has his own report.
- BTW, Dustin Brown will be signing again on Tuesday, June 26th at a Sports Chalet in Torrance from 7:00 PM to 8:00PM. Only the first 300 fans are guaranteed an autograph. Go here for more information.
- David Park was in Anaheim for the Freeway Series and waited after the game to get some Dodgers autographs on Friday. He has photos from the evening on his blog, here. Belisario, Gordon and Rivera signed for fans. Then on Sunday he waits at the entrance before the game and gets a bunch more.
- The Vintage Sportscards Blog does a nice report on the vintage Exhibit cards from over 50 years ago.