Clayton was on ESPN this morning. See a video of the appearance below. The photo above was tweeted by his wife.
- Via Ken Gurnick at MLB.com, Dodgers pitching coach Rick Honeycutt is excited by what he sees. Kershaw, Guerra and Belisario did some pitching last week, while Chris Withrow and Pedro Baez become relievers.
"Clayton was great, outstanding," said Honeycutt. "But he was outstanding his last three starts, so that wasn't a surprise. Shawn Tolleson had a little back tightness, but he threw a 'pen. So did Josh Wall and Javy Guerra, who isn't as far behind as I thought he'd be. Belisario was there, he threw twice, looked real good."
- Ken Gurnick also notes that the Dodgers are likely out of the Scott Rolen parade.
- Dustin Nosler at Feelin' Kinda Blue does a minor league team preview of the Chattanooga Lookouts.
- The Dodgers just announced the final bobblehead. It will be of Dodger Hall of Famer Don Sutton for June 6th.
- Awesome! Scott Andes at Lasorda's Lair has recently started a new series called 'Top Ten Tommy Moments', and relays the day he struck out 25 batters in one game in the minors.
- Happy Birthday, Babe Ruth! SI put up a great photo of him today.
- After what I would call a successful NHLPA campaign, rumors are swirling that Union chief Don Fehr is being recruited to help out the NBA Players Union, via Kurt Helin at Hardball Talk.
- Shaq tries his hand at water, via Sports Business Digest. Does he have the business acumen of Magic Johnson?
- Clayton Kershaw was on ESPN this morning. He chats about about his hip injury, the Dodgers' offseason moves, playing for Don Mattingly, and the rivalry between the Angels and Dodgers.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *