AdrianGonzalez signs for a young fan in the photo above. Pic is via Jon SooHoo/ LA Dodgers 2013. See more of his pics from yesterday here.
- GCRL continues on his quest to make Dodgers' Baseball cards that should have been with a 1982 Bill Russell 'in action' card.
- Lyle Spencer ar MLB.com reports on the transition Hyun-Jin Ryu is making as he enters his first Major League season.
"I have to get adjusted to the ball as quick as I can," Ryu said through an interpreter. "It's different -- especially the seams. The seams are very different. Balls are more slippery."
- Topps 2013 Heritage Baseball comes out this Wednesday, so Topps have been releasing preview pics the past week. Here's a "1 of 1" Don Drysdale autographed cut card that one lucky collector will find.
|(pic link: twitter @ToppsCards)|
- Rachel Abrams at Variety reports on the AEG sale negotations and notes that Guggenheim (owners of the Dodgers) are no longer in the running.
- JP Hoornstra at Inside the Dodgers speaks with Shawn Green.
What are you jealous of that players have now under the current ownership group?
The whole time when I was here it was great. It’s the Dodgers. Anytime you’re with the Dodgers it’s awesome. Fox was on its way out. McCourt was on his way in. There wasn’t that solid ownership group that was really focused on creating the best organization — not just a team that wins but whether it’s having the state of the art clubhouse, bringing in the free agents from top to bottom. This current regime is in it for the right reasons and going at it the right way.
- Kevin Nelson at Sports Collectibles Daily shares some pics from the FBI's 'Operation Bullpen' fake autograph investigation. It's amazing how many Babe Ruth forgeries they made.
- Just because I really like this version. Below is a jazzy rendition of the song Thrift Shop.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *