Oh, Juan Pierre... I look back at your time with the Dodger with great fondness. Pic via Jon SooHoo/LA Dodgers 2013.
- Zack Greinke pitched yesterday in Rancho Cucamonga and gave up 8 runs, via Eric Stephen at True Blue LA. Ken Gurnick at MLB.com shares a quote from Greinke saying he is ready to go.
"I am," Greinke said when asked if he was ready to be activated. "I won't be in midseason form, but I feel I'm able to get guys out.
"I just have to get my right arm ready. I'll definitely head somewhere. I can't say [where] without talking to somebody. I'm sure they'd rather me pitch better than the results. I felt I pitched OK. Get the lights of a Major League game and it's different, you step up another notch."
- Via Dodger Nation, "Dodgers News: Tommy Lasorda Defends Don Mattingly."
- Joe Posnanski writes about an unusual fact regarding Hall of Famer Warren Spahn and the Brooklyn Dodgers.
- Via Mike Oz at Big League Stew, Manny Ramirez as the Incredible Hulk.
- This is classically great. Yakko's Nations of the World - Animaniacs.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *