Check out the above 9th edition of the Dodgers Playbill featuring Korean hurler Hyun-Jin Ryu on the cover. Fans can receive the Dodgers Playbill when they enter the parking gates and can also get copies at Fan Services stations during the game.
- Sports Business Daily ranks every MLB club by popularity.
- "Los Angeles Dodgers Top 20 2013 PRE-SEASON Prospects in Review," via John Sickels at Minor League Ball.
- "Why Matt Kemp's voice matters: Ultimately, players have to lead the push to thoroughly clean up the game," via Ramona Shelburne at ESPN.
"Talking about things like this is very, very touchy," Kemp told reporters in Toronto on Tuesday. "It's weird. Me, I don't like to talk about this stuff, but I feel like I have to a little bit."
- "Dodger Stadium Serves Frozen Beer Foam – Keeps Drink Cold For 30 Minutes," via Geoff Kutnick at FoodBeast.com. (Hat Tip: Roberto at VSIMH)
- Ron Cervenka at Think Blue LA writes, "Has Yasiel Puig turned the corner?".
But lost in the excitement of AGon’s and Ethier’s back-breaking blows to the Blue Jays was a simple at bat that in any other situation might have been meaningless, but was instead perhaps one of the most important at bats of the season. It was a seven-pitch walk issued to Yasiel Puig just prior to AGon’s blast.
Based upon last nights performance I think it's safe to say that Puig is back in the upswing.
- Via Mark Saxon at ESPN, "They can't be this good, can they?"
- If you are so inclined, check out the Greg Maddux Celebrity Invitational golf tournament in Las Vegas on Oct 21st to Oct 22nd. Go here for info.
- Sports Collectors Daily tells us about a collector with a huge and formerly valuable Ryan Braun collection who feels jilted.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *