Guess what officially came out last night.
MLB 15 is now available in stores and Yasiel Puig was one of the first to get a copy. He tweeted out the above photo about an hour before the official midnight release. BTW, Yasiel Puig and Dodger Stadium are featured prominently in the intro to the game. Check it out directly below.
Below are some links to check out:
- The Dodger Blogger Softball Tournament is scheduled for April 11th, and there are still spots open for those who want to hit the diamond. Go here for information. Unfortunately, I will not be attending. I do want to point out that the fellow putting it all together at Left Field Pavilion blog, in benefit of the Los Angeles Mission, is doing yeoman's work.
- Via u/Snaaaaaaaaaake on Reddit, "How to be a dodger fan in 42 easy steps."
42. This is, the final step. You ready? Cut yourself (metaphorically). See what color you bleed. By now you should bleed dodger blue. It serves as a reminder, both good days and bad, that we're all a dodger inside.
- Via Ken Gurnick at MLB.com, "Growing up: Puig now letting play do talking."
- Famed Baseball artist Monty Sheldon shared some of the original artwork he created for Topps' 2015 Gypsy Queen set on his Facebook. Check them out here. On the right is an Yasiel Puig art/relic card he made that can be found in packs. (Hat Tip: Sports Card Info) BTW, I had the pleasure of interviewing Monty Sheldon for this blog a couple of years ago. You can check that out here.
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *