I'm far from done with sharing scans of my vintage Jackie Robinson comic collection. After all, there's still four more to go. Featured here are scans of book #3 released in September of 1950. Directly below are links to the other comics I've scanned and shared so far:
- 1950 JR Comic #1 (the first half) - Link
- 1950 JR Comic #1 (the second half) - Link
- 1950 JR Comic #2 (complete scans) - Link
- 1950 JR Comic #3 (complete scans) - Link
- 1950 JR Comic #4 (complete scans) -Link
- 1951 JR Comic #5 (complete scans) - Link
- 1951 JR Comic #6 (complete scans) - Link
We learn a little bit about former Dodger Wee Willie Keeler - famous for the phase, "hit 'em where they ain't."
And now back to Jackie Robinson with a story titled, "Jackie Robinson battles the teen-aged terror."
Here's a Dexter Charles essay titled, "It Happened in Brooklyn."
"Jackie Robinson Rides the Whirlwind."
* Please follow on twitter @ernestreyes *
* Like Dodgers Blue Heaven on facebook *
* Dodgers Blue Heaven home page *