- A Perfect Fifth is the most consonant harmony, and is the basis for most western tuning systems.
- In chess, the number of first titled grandmasters.
- The five senses are sight, smell, hearing, touch and taste.
- Retired number of former baseball players Joe Dimaggio, Hank Greenberg, Brooks Robinson, Johnny Bench, and George Brett.
- Reggie Bush, the recent Heisman Trophy Winner, wore number 5.
"Johnny Five- Is Alive!"
I know this is a bit much, but, ya know, the couple of weeks before this winning streak had me on the verge of exploding. I just couldn't watch the last few games in that losing streak.
Now we get to see the Old Master Greg Maddux at work. Hopefully he still has some juice left in him.
Number 6 here we come.