- In case you haven't seen ESPN's Dodgertown tribute by Eric Neel click here. It's a must see!
- Saito experiences a calf strain, but he ask us not to worry.
- Tony Jackson praises Delwyn Young.
- It's time to give him his due. Maury Wills should be in the Hall of Fame and you can help.
- These guys have serious man-crush on Russell Martin. The R-Mart Authority.
- The Infamous Tatiana explains it so well. Ten Reasons Why I Love Baseball.
- Have you ever wanted to be a sports photographer? Well, Wax Heaven has a great interview with photographer Paul Gierhart. Also, check out his interview with photographer Jerry Hale last month.
- Great find Sunshine! The Phillies pull a Spring Training prank on Kyle Kendrick.
YouTube Link: DavidTyreeMVP:
- Do you remember this 80's commercial for Baseball stickers? Stalegum does.
YouTube Link: sentiendtrend:
- Stealing sports collectibles is becoming a disturbing trend. Sports Collectors Daily shares some recent stories.
- The 5 Wimpiest Sports Injuries of All Time.
- Topps and Donruss did some good deeds. Cincy Reds Cards recently shared his story about Katrina.
My home of two weeks that I had wanted to buy for as long as I remember was washed away. Along with 25 years of collecting and a lifetime of momentos. All the Reds cards, photos, autos and stuff I had made a special room for (I was single) were gone. It was tough but you move on. About two weeks later the owner of Gulf Coast Sports Cards and Memorabilia in Biloxi, MS came to see me. Matt had written some companies after the storm about a few of us collectors and what we had lost. Matt came bearing gifts. From various card companies. Topps and Donruss had sent cases of baseball, football and basketball.
- I've added two new Dodger Blogs to the blogroll, Go Dodgers and Dodger Daydreams. Go check them out.