- At mid-season I figured they were out of it, but Baseball is often filled with miracles. Congrats Rockies! (pic Link: Bugs & Cranks)
- Do you remember Youppi, the Expos mascot? Well, when they left town Youppi went into retirement where most thought he would never be seen again. Now, we find out that he has just been adopted by the hometown favorites, Montreal Canadians.
- Did you know there was a Womens World Cup Baseball tournament. Check it out here. Someday, in my lifetime, I suspect that a women will eventually play in the Major Leagues. (Hat Tip: A Cardboard Problem)
- Night Owl Cards was so frustrated at the Rockies win on Friday he decided to throw a Brad Hawpe card in the dishwasher. Then he mowed over a Todd Helton the following morning.
- With Halloween just around the corner I figured it is now a good time to check out some costume failures and some gorgeous ladies in costumes.
- Washington Nationals slugger, Ryan Zimmerman dreams of joining a winning team- from The Onion.
Quietly marking a copy of The Washington Post with a small 'x' next to the team's name in the standings, just to see what it would look like if the Nationals had clinched a playoff spot. "See ya next week, Dodgers."
- Bill Cara visited Cuba and I am utterly fascinated.
- Sports Collectors Daily does an excellent write up on the history of Exhibit cards.
- Matt Kemp visit the Dodger Offices. (Hat Tip: oliviaaargh)
Star Trek Meets Monty Python
Hat Tip: The Big Picture: