- RIP Ernie Harwell. Check out this 1988 card featuring the broadcaster, via Grand Cards.
- Best photoshop job ever, via Left Field Pavilion. For some background check out this great post from Vin Scully is My Homeboy.
- This is an absolutely must read for the Dodger fan in all of you. Fred Claire recounts the formation of the 1988 Championship team, via FullCount.com. (Hat Tip: Dodger Thoughts)
- If I can't win the Mega Millions Lottery, then, at least a couple of Dodger fans did. (Hat Tip: Inside the Dodgers)
- Oh, Man. I need me one of these- burger scented candles from White Castle.
- Check this out. Will Ferrell, disguised as Rojo Johnson, pitched in a real-life minor league Baseball game and got kicked out.
"Mentally, I feel like I have the strength of 10 men, after that," Ferrell/Johnson, who ripped off his mustache during the on-field chase, told reporters in a postgame press conference.(Hat Tip: Bugs & Cranks) See even more, including the after game press interview, here on Big League Stew.
- Recently inducted Hall of Famer, umpire Doug Harvey (remember him?), had a chance to walk through Cooperstown.
- 2K Sports Million Dollar winner. McGilberry pitches the first perfect game on MLB 2K10.
- Downsizing at Upper Deck.
- Say it ain't so, Mike! Via Vin Scully is My Homeboy.
Sunday, May 09, 2010
Blog Kiosk: 5/9/2010
Frustration is watching Dodger pitching.