- Wrigley Wax pays homage to the classic Baseball movie "The Bad News Bears" with some homemade cards. All I got to say is that those uniforms would look better in Satin.
- The Japanese always get the cool stuff. A limited release "Satin Silver" PS3 game system was released earlier this month, via neoseeker.
- Kirsten Dunst looks great in satin.... and with a lion, via Huffington Post.
- Put your money on Satin Shoes in the Silver Slipper Stakes at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse this weekend.
- There's a guy named Satin, Josh Satin, in the Mets organization, which is kinda funny since the Mets are supposedly the replacement team for the Dodgers who actually wore satin on the field in the 1940's. I know... that's kind of a stretch, but do you know hard it is to find stories about satin? Do ya? OK, I'm done.
Friday, February 25, 2011
Blog Kiosk: 2/25/2011
"Gossip is just news running ahead of itself in a red satin dress." - Liz Smith, The Grand Dame of Dish