- Goose Joak makes a Matt Kemp card for 2011. It's definitely worth a look.
- Night Owl Cards shows some under-appreciated Duke Snider Baseball cards.
- Here's a sneak peek look at 2011 Allen & Ginter Baseball, via Beckett. I am definitely going after this Pacquiao auto.
- I'm both hungry and ready for a heart attack as I think about this. Busted Coverage tells us about a half-pound and full-pound hot dog with the option of 40 different condiments at Akron Aeros games. Condiments include:
peanut butter, jelly, macaroni and cheese, wasabi, chocolate chips and pineapple.
- Here's a peek at Jackie Robinson's apartment that was recently commemorated in Montreal. Below is a pic of a photo that sits along side a plaque. (Pic Link: Yfrog) Here is a google street view of the apartments here. A Globe and Mail story about it is here.
- Check out the Orioles new digs in Sarasota. It looks awfully nice, and is no doubt a huge step up beyond their old home in Ft. Lauderdale. That place was wretched.
Wednesday, March 02, 2011
Blog Kiosk: 3/2/2011
April is just around the corner.