- MLB Trade Rumors takes a look at Hiroki Kuroda and his Free Agent Stock.
- The LA Times grades Southland General Managers.
- Edgar shares some pics of an Adrian Beltre bobblehead he recently received at an Inland Empire 66er's game at My Autograph Signings.
- Check out Mark's Emphemera's 1995 Score Hershiser cards he got in a trade with Night Owl.
- Here is a new Dodger blog called Abort McCourt: Save Dodger Baseball.
- Check out this great write up on former Dodger Billy Harris, who passed away a couple of weeks ago, from the Examiner.com.
When asked about his breakout season, Harris remained humble about his achievement. “I think the record still stands for ERA, 0.83. I won 25 games and three more in the playoffs which doesn’t count in the standings. I had good defense, but I had good stuff. My fastball was really moving,” said Harris, who also gave a lot of credit to his teammates. “I don’t know it was just one of those deals. It was kind of a pitcher’s league, but we had a good team behind me. I had Chico Fernandez at short, Dick Gray at third and [Jimmy] Bragan at second base. We had a good outfield that could go get ‘em, so that helped the team. All I had to do was throw the ball over the plate I guess.”
- The Angels, In Order visits a collegiate ballgame in Sedalia, MO at a very old and cool stadium built in the 1930's
- MLB realignment? Via ESPN.
- Wow. Livan Hernandez might be in big trouble, via Baseball Mussings.
- Here is a great video featuring Fernando Valenzuela talking about the 1981 World Series.